Monday, September 30, 2013

Photo Update

A lot has happened over the last couple of weeks, but not really a whole lot to write about.  So, I thought I would use this as an opportunity to simply post some recent photos to give everyone a visual update on the progress.










I'm really liking the Hardie Plank siding. It gives the exterior a very nice finish. Very few seams and it lays very flat, none of the ripples that you get with vinyl siding. Its kind of hard to tell in the pictures here, but My one complaint about the exterior so far is that the porch column nearest the garage door is not straight. It appears to be off by at least an inch or so at the top or the bottom. I'm sure we can get it fixed before closing though.

The Kitchen

We have our cabinets, counter tops, flooring and some appliances now.

 
 
 

I do wish we could have gone with granite counter tops, as they do make a huge difference in the kitchen. Since we did go with laminate, I'm very happy with the choices we made in style at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment